With soft pop colors, this piece is really exclusive and symbolizes Indian culture with a modern twist. Add some brightness to your ensemble with this multicolored scarf in traditional Rajasthani tie and dye patterns.
Looks great with a light-colored jumper dress. With this scarf, imagination is the limit!
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for spring, autumn, winter
- Coloured with azo free dye
- Handmade tie-dye patterns
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 3 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.