Ombré dyed scarf with a beautiful amalgamation of Orange and Brown colours. Embrace the coziness and warmth of this super soft Cashmere scarf.
- Ideal for chilly days
- Easily foldable to carry in a handbag
- Coloured with azo-free dye
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- Takes 1 month (from weaving on the loom to finishing)
- The scarf is handwoven in Kashmir (India) using twill weave
Our Special Tip: Use or gift it for special occasions including weddings, engagements.
Material: 100% rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India.
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in.
Care: Dry clean only.
Note: There may be slight colour difference due to lighting used in photography. Each piece is dip-dyed by hands; hence there may be slight variations.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
- Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
- Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.