This is a classic, timeless shawl in navy blue and beige colors. It is adorned with paisley patterns made using Kantha hand embroidery.
The exclusive artwork in long-lasting Cashmere Pashmina fabric makes this scarf cum shawl an heirloom candidate. This shawl will go pretty well with all types of dresses.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for spring, autumn, winter
- Coloured with azo free dye
- Handmade tie-dye patterns
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 5 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 100 cm * 200 cm/ 39 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.