If you want to wear Cashmere Pashmina just the way nature gave it, then this is the one for you. It comes in natural, undyed beige color.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for autumn as well as winter
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 3 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- With Geographical Indications (GI) certified mark. Read this blog to learn more about Geographical Indications
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only. GI mark can get damaged with direct iron application; please use iron on the reverse side.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.