This pristine sky blue cashmere scarf is hand-loomed by the most skilled and experienced artisans of India. This resplendent scarf is an embodiment of sophistication, grace, warmth, and comfort. The color of the scarf is a visual treat. An ideal gift for all occasions and seasons. Wrap this beauty around your shoulders and bid adieu to your styling woes.
Gift your dear ones the warmth and comfort of this luxurious cashmere scarf.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for autumn as well as winter
- Coloured with azo free dye
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 3 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- With Geographical Indications (GI) certified mark. Read this blog to learn more about Geographical Indications
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only. GI mark can get damaged with direct iron application; please use iron on the reverse side.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.