Blue Opal peace silk scarf with hand block printed floral motifs on the borders.
Our Inspiration: The motifs have lotus and hibiscus flowers with little stylized leaves. The motif shows India’s national flower lotus and the perennial flower hibiscus, which is offered during worship to some deities and is also used for medicinal properties.
Styling Suggestion: You can style it to complement various outfits. Wear it as a Bandeau top, or wrap it around your neck as a choker to look fresh and modern throughout the season.
- 100% percent pure GOTS certified Organic Peace Silk.
- The base fabric is from a GOTS certified peace silk manufacturer, who ensures that the silkworms hatch out of their cocoons as butterflies and complete their natural life cycle.
- These smooth, organic silk scarves are hypoallergenic and crease-resistant with temperature regulating properties.
Dimensions: 90 cm x 90 cm/ 35.4 in x 35.4 in.
Care: Dry clean only.
Note: There may be a slight color difference due to the lighting used in photography.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.