Warm Cashmere scarf handmade with love and dyed in charming, delicate pink colour. An ideal accessory for spring or cooler days; and will go well with a variety of clothes.
Ideal for chilly days
- Easily foldable to carry in a handbag
- Coloured with azo-free dye
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- Takes 1 month (from weaving on the loom to finishing)
- The scarf is handwoven in Kashmir (India) using machine-spun yarn
Our Special Tip: An ideal gift for brides or bridesmaids.
Material: 100% rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India.
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in.
Care: Dry clean only.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight colour difference due to lighting used in photography.