This rust orange coloured scarf would be the best companion during the autumn and winter seasons. Its rust orange colour would beautifully gel together with autumn leaves, while its warm fabric would ensure that you stay comfortable.
The Kashmiri sozni embroidery on the borders enhances the beauty of this scarf. Now, who would say that cold weather is gloomy?
Ideal for chilly days
- Easily foldable to carry in a handbag
- Coloured with azo-free dye
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- Takes 1.5 months (from weaving on the loom to embroidery to finishing)
- The scarf is handwoven in Kashmir (India) using machine-spun yarn
- For embroidery, good quality cotton thread is used
Our Special Tip: A true heritage collectible that can be passed from generation to generation.
Material: 100% rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India.
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in.
Care: Dry clean only.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight colour difference due to lighting used in photography.