Pure Cashmere Scarf in mustard colour, handwoven in a twill weave. It's fascinating to see how the weave type can give an altogether different texture to the same fibre base.
Ideal for chilly days
- Easily foldable to carry in a handbag
- Coloured with azo-free dye
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- Takes 1 month (from weaving on the loom to finishing)
- The scarf is handwoven in Kashmir (India) using machine-spun yarn
Our Special Tip: Double wrap it for a chunky, casual look, or drape it over your shoulders for a dressy look.
Material: 100% rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India.
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in.
Care: Dry clean only.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight colour difference due to lighting used in photography.