This Cashmere Pashmina scarf is dyed with walnut husk, giving it a brown shade. The scarf is handwoven by women artisans from Ladakh (India), giving it a special checkered appearance.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for sub-zero temperature
- Coloured with botanical dye
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 2 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
Our Special Tip: Carry this Himalayan charm as a travel scarf on your next skiing trip.
Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India)
Dimensions: 34 cm * 180 cm/ 13 in * 71 in
Care: Dry clean only
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.