This scarf has a perfect balance of brightness and calmness. It will look great on women with cool skin undertone. We suggest draping this over the shoulders during the slightly chilly evenings.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for spring, autumn, winter
- Coloured with azo free dye
- Handmade tie-dye patterns
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 3 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
Material: 100% Pure Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only.
Delivery Timeline: Up to 14 days.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.