Light steel blue silk scarf with hand block printed brick red ornamental motifs and zig-zag patterns in marine blue colour.
Our Inspiration: The placement motifs are inspired by the spectacular turban ornament known traditionally as "Sarpech", which adorned the turbans of many majestic maharajas of India such as Maharaja Man Singh of Mewar and Mirza Raja Jai Singh. The Sarpech motifs on the scarf also represent the grandeur of the Maharajas. The zig-zag patterns are inspired by prominent decorative elements found in some of the Indian palace doors.
All the motifs are created in an eco-friendly way using hand block printing. Artisans from North India hand-carved the designs into wooden blocks; each block took several hours or even days to complete. This aristocratic piece exudes sophistication and is perfect for all special occasions. Discover its unrivaled luxury now. This silk scarf is a great gifting idea for men for all occasions and seasons.
Styling Suggestion: Wear it around your neck and finish off with a loose knot. This scarf can be used as a pocket square as well. Style it with a simple outfit to add contemporary flair.
- 100% percent pure GOTS certified Organic Peace Silk.
- The base fabric is from a GOTS certified peace silk provider, who ensures that no harm is caused to the silkworms and they were allowed to hatch out of their cocoons as butterflies and complete their natural life cycle.
- These smooth, organic silk scarves are hypoallergenic and crease-resistant with temperature regulating properties.
Dimensions: 70 cm x 70 cm/ 27.5 in x 27.5 in.
Care: Dry clean only.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.