The stunning scarf is handwoven by the most skillful artisans of the Kashmir valley. The gorgeous kalamkari rich peacock motifs and leafy vine designs adorn the rusty orange body of the shawl. Kalamkari is a traditional hand-painting art.
Style tip: Drape this unique scarf as a shrug to stay warm and stylish.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for autumn as well as winter
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is almost 4 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- Hand-painted Kalamkari art
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
- Embroidery done with cotton thread
Material: 100% Pure Cashmere Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 70 cm * 200 cm/ 28 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.