Der Kuss von Klimt Cashmere Cape With Hand Embroidery
Burgundy Cashmere Pashmina Cape with fine, intricate hand embroidery work.
This is our first cape product in Cashmere Pashmina.
Our Inspiration: The embroidered motifs are inspired by the famous painting "Der Kuss/The Kiss" by the Austrian Symbolist painter Gustav Klimt.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for autumn as well as winter
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is 4 months
- Handspun and Handwoven
- Made with Geographical Indications (GI) certified Cashmere Pashmina. Read this blog to learn more about Geographical Indications
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
Material: 100% Pure Cashmere Pashmina (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: Free Size. Length: 81 cm/ 32 in. Width (measured from back): 107 cm/42 in.
Care: Dry clean only
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
- Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
- Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.