Made with pure cashmere fabric and embellished with classic sozni embroidery, this pristine white shawl is an ethereal piece of art.
The hand-embroidered pink and purple soznikari motifs grace the rich white body of this hand-woven shawl. The skillfully embroidered intricate sozni border on the sides in woody brown shade shows exclusive craftsmanship.
- Limited Edition
- Ideal for spring, autumn, and winter
- Pashmina fibre is gently hand combed each spring from Changthangi goats' winter undercoat
- End to End creation time is 6 months
- Handwoven and Hand-embroidered
- Lightweight makes it a versatile accessory, which is easy to carry around
- Embroidery done with cotton thread
Material: 100% Pure Cashmere (rare Grade A Cashmere from Ladakh, India).
Dimensions: 100 cm * 200 cm/ 39 in * 79 in
Care: Dry clean only.
Note: There may be slight color difference due to lighting used in photography.
We will notify you when your order has been shipped. Depending on the destination following are the expected delivery timelines:
- Domestic India Shipping charges and timeline: Free, up to 5 days
- Standard International Shipping charges and timeline: 5 Euros, up to 15 days
Fast International Shipping charges and timeline: 15 Euros, up to 7 days
Free International Shipping (For Orders From 200 Eur) and timeline: Free, up to 15 days
We will keep you informed in case there are any delays due to any unforeseen circumstances.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
For deliveries outside India, any duties or taxes levied by the authorities at the destination port would have to be paid by the customers.